Friday, September 10, 2021
SynerComm's 7th Annual Customer-Appreciation Party at Summerfest
Join SynerComm for an afternoon of fun, music, and refreshments at the Summerfest grounds in Milwaukee. Qualified attendees will enjoy complimentary food & beverages catered by Saz's, along with a general admission wristband to the Summerfest grounds for you and a guest.
The event will occur rain or shine (the pavilion is covered). Please refer to the SummerFest FAQs for festival rules regarding carry-ins, etc.
*Space is limited and available to qualified attendees only.
Please take a moment to review Summerfest's COVID-19 protocols as there are new requirements for entry.
Upon entry at any gate: two options
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination (domestic or international)
- An original vaccination card OR a printed copy of a valid vaccination card
- For any vaccine documentation in reprinted form (printed copy, phone screenshot, etc.), the entire front of the vaccination card must be visible, or it will not be accepted
- Documentation may also be presented in digital form, such as a screen shot or photo on a phone, the entire front of the vaccination card must be visible, or it will not be accepted
- Negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours (3 days) of attending
- Printed copy of negative result will be accepted
- For any vaccine documentation in reprinted form (printed copy, phone screenshot, etc.), the entire result must be visible, or it will not be accepted
- Documentation may also be presented in digital form, such as a screen shot or photo on a phone, the entire result must be visible, or it will not be accepted
Attendees must register in advance. Once registered, attendees may check in on the day of the event at the SynerComm table located by next to the South Gate (see map below). Enjoy a complimentary ticket for all-day admission to the general grounds of Summerfest, along with a wristband to allow access to the private BMO Harris Pavilion reserved for SynerFest attendees.
SynerComm does not provide transportation or parking to the event. For a good guide on travel and parking, please refer to the official Summerfest 'Getting Here' page.
Friday, September 10th
|11:45pm||SynerComm table opens for ticket/wristband pickup next to the Summerfest Box Office at the South Gate|
|12:00pm||BMO Harris Pavilion opens to SynerComm Guests|
|1:00pm||Lunch is served (buffet style) at the pavilion|
|2:30pm||Last call for food at the pavilion|
|3:00pm||SynerComm table closes for ticket/wristband pickup at the (South) Summerfest Box Office|
|4:00pm||BMO Harris Pavilion closes|
Look for the SynerComm logo at the Northern edge of the BMO Harris Pavilion
The BMO Harris Pavilion can be found at the South East corner of the Summerfest grounds near the Marcus Ampitheater. Our area overlooks the Lakeshore State Park Inlet.Henry W. Maier Festival Park
200 N Harbor Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53202
BMO Harris Pavilion