IT Summit - Fall
Tuesday-Wednesday, October 26-27, 2021
SynerComm's 18th Annual IT Conference, at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Thriving in a Digitally Transforming World
Secure Digital Transformation
- IT keeping up with the pace of business and innovation
- Aligning risk, compliance, and maturity models to drive and measure success
- Digital Debt - How to identify it and what can be done about it
- Learn new techniques using deep learning and natural language understanding (NLU) to deliver better security without sacrificing privacy
Architecture and Operations
- Next Generation End Node and Perimeter Security Controls Update
- Integrating new service delivery models (Cloud, SaaS, Mobility, IT/OT, IoT, etc.) into your workflows
- EDR, NDR, SDP, CASB and ML/AI capabilities - What will work best for your environment
- Lessons Learned from Penetration testing - What Should Keep You Up At Night?
Security Assessment and Maturity Models
- Office 365 - Why Microsoft Security Score isn't enough
- Auditing and Penetration Testing your Azure and AWS environment
- BSIMM: a Roadmap to Secure SDLC and DevSecOps
- Adversary Simulation - Combining the best of Audit and Penetration Testing
- Continuous Penetration Testing - Bridging the Gap Between Point-in-Time Penetration Tests
Learn from and collaborate with your peers, our business partners, and the SynerComm team on the latest strategies to align IT with your business objectives.
Leadership, Architectural, and Operational professionals in medium to large enterprises and service providers. SynerComm's IT Summit is a free 1.5 day conference for qualified attendees.
SynerComm is an IT Center of Excellence providing security, compliance, and infrastructure solutions tailored to our enterprise and service provider clients' unique needs.