Angelbeat Milwaukee: Amazon, Cloud, Security, Analytics, AI, Deepfakes
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Top IT issues in a focused, technical 1/2 day workshop
This is a unique opportunity to learn about top IT issues, in this focused, technical and 1/2 day workshop.
View the detailed agenda, including comprehensive session abstracts and speaking times; here are some of the topics covered:
Brian Lewis, a world-renowned (and Wisconsin-based) technology evangelist at Amazon Web Services (AWS), delivers the keynote presentation. He'll discuss the major announcements from last month's AWS re:Invent global cloud conference that drew 75,000 attendees, in an interactive and highly valuable session. Some of the specific topics covered by Brian and other dynamic presenters are listed below. Scroll down and click on the person's picture to read their linkedin profile, plus all follow these presentation guidelines (no sales pitches).
- Security to Protect Cloud-Based Applications, Data, Infrastructure
- Data Breaches, Malware, Zero Day Attacks: New Threats & Solutions
- Ransomware Data Recovery through Cloud Storage/DR, not Bitcoin
- Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Asessments, Penetration Testing
- Deepfake Videos, Podcasts: Risks to the Enterprise, beyond Politics
- Zero Trust Network/App/Data Security: "Always Verify, Never Trust"
- Private/Public/Hybrid/Multi Cloud Architecture
- Hyperconverged Network/Data Center Infrastructure
- Big Data Analytics, Internet-of-Things (IoT) Strategy
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Use Cases
- Application Modernization: DevOps & Cloud Migration
- Containers, Kubernetes and Microservices
- Digital Transformation: Become a Data/App/Cloud-Centric Enterprise
Audience & Registration
Join your peers from MillerCoors, Foley & Lardner, FIS Global, DentaQuest, Trustmark Insurance, City of Brookfield, ProHealth Care and many more organizations who are confirmed attendees.
Angelbeat content is designed for IT professionals involved with cloud, security, containers, network, storage, data center infrastructure, etc. plus digital technologists developing applications around AI/ML, IoT, BI, Data Analytics, etc. To signup enter promotional code SYNERCOMM for free pass, then click register and follow prompts (email email@example.com if you lost your code). It takes place at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Hotel in West Allis, just south of 94 with free parking. All attendees receive a full hot breakfast.
Wednesday, February 5th
8201 W. Greenfield Avenue
West Allis, WI 53214