Angelbeat Madison: Amazon, Cloud, Containers, AI, Security, Deepfakes
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Top IT issues in a focused, technical 1/2 day workshop
This is a unique opportunity to learn about top IT issues, in this focused, technical and 1/2 day workshop.
View the detailed agenda, including comprehensive session abstracts and speaking times; here are some of the topics covered:
Brian Lewis, a world-renowned (and Wisconsin-based) technology evangelist at Amazon Web Services (AWS), delivers the keynote presentation. He'll discuss the major announcements from last month's AWS re:Invent global cloud conference that drew 75,000 attendees, in an interactive and highly valuable session. Some of the specific topics covered by Brian and other dynamic presenters are listed below. Scroll down and click on the person's picture to read their linkedin profile, plus all follow these presentation guidelines (no sales pitches).
- Security to Protect Cloud-Based Applications, Data, Infrastructure
- Data Breaches, Malware, Zero Day Attacks: New Threats & Solutions
- Ransomware Data Recovery through Cloud Storage/DR, not Bitcoin
- Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Asessments, Penetration Testing
- Zero Trust Network/App/Data Security: "Always Verify, Never Trust"
- Deepfake Videos, Podcasts: Risks to the Enterprise, beyond Politics
- Private/Public/Hybrid/Multi Cloud Architecture
- Big Data Analytics, Internet-of-Things (IoT) Strategy
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Use Cases
- Application Modernization: DevOps & Cloud Migration
- Containers, Kubernetes, Serverless and Microservices
- Digital Transformation: Become a Data/App/Cloud-Centric Enterprise
Audience & Registration
Join your peers from American Family, University of Wisconsin, State of Wisconsin, Alliant Energy, Hy Cite Enterprises, QTI, QBE, Madison-Kipp and many other organizations who are confirmed attendees.
Angelbeat content is designed for IT professionals involved with cloud, security, containers, network, storage, data center infrastructure, etc. plus digital technologists developing applications around AI/ML, IoT, BI, Data Analytics, etc. To signup enter promotional code SYNERCOMM for free pass, then click register and follow prompts (email email@example.com if you lost your code). It takes place at the Marriott West Hotel, located right off the Beltline, with free parking.
Tuesday, February 4th
1313 John Q Hammons Drive
Middleton, WI 53562