Angelbeat Phoenix: Microsoft & AWS Keynotes
Thursday, June 6, 2019
A Microsoft & AWS seminar for IT professionals
This is a unique opportunity for Arizona IT professionals to learn directly from Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other leading firms about top technology issues.
View the detailed agenda, including comprehensive session abstracts and speaking times; here are some of the topics covered:
- Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud Architecture and Strategy
- Security Platforms to Protect Cloud-Based Applications and Confidential Data
- Offensive & Defensive Approaches to IT Security/Compliance
- Stopping Malware/Zero-Day Attacks
- Ethical Hacking and Pen Testing
- ZeroTrust Network Security Architecture/Platform
- Hyperconverged Data Center Infrastructure
- Integrated Cloud and On-Prem Storage/Backup/DR
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to Eliminate Tedious, Repetitive, Error-Prone Tasks
- Containers, Dockers, Kubernetes, Microservices: Cloud Application Orchestration/Mgt
- Serverless Computing to Support DevOps Objectives, Accelerate Software Updates
- Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) Insights, Applications, Case Studies
- Data Lakes: Unstructured and Structured Data Collection, Management, Analytics
- Digital Transformation: Becoming a Perpetually Adaptive, Data/App-Centric Enterprise
Audience & Registration
Angelbeat content is designed for IT professionals involved with cloud, security, network, storage, infrastructure. etc. plus digital/marketing/business strategists developing applications around AI/ML, IoT, BI, data analytics, etc. To signup enter promotional code
SYNERCOMM for free pass, then click register and follow prompts (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you lost your code). There is free self-parking.
Join your peers from ASU, American Express, Banner Health, Dignity Health, ON Semiconductor, General Dynamics, Wells Fargo, Charles Schwab, Western Alliance Bancorp, DriveTime, Optum, APL, City of Scottsdale, Gannett Publishing, Grand Canyon and many more organizations who are confirmed attendees.
Join your peers from Raymond James, Jabil, PwC, TECO Energy, Bloomin Brands, SOCOM, Airlines Reporting, City of Tampa, Sarasota County, Pinellas Suncoast Transit, BayCare Health, Wellcare and many more organizations who are confirmed attendees.
Attendees are provided with free self-parking, CPE/continuing education credits, meals and WiFi, at the conveniently located Hilton Westshore Hotel.
Thursday, June 6th
1101 North 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008