Beer, Cheese & Network Security
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Network, learn, and enjoy refreshments at Sprecher Brewing Co
Changes in your IT environment are happening at breakneck pace. In fact, what it took to manage vulnerabilities even 18 months ago might not be enough for your needs today. How can you do more than just keep pace with change?
Join SynerComm, Fortinet, & Tenable Network Security for a Security Briefing event at Sprecher Brewery located in Milwaukee, WI on Thursday, November 17th from 4pm – 7pm. At this session, you'll have the opportunity to network and share experiences with Network Security experts and other IT security professionals in your area followed by a tour of the Sprecher Brewery & a sampling of different cheese and beer pairings.
During the event you will learn how to:
- Assess your security gaps through audits, penetration testing, application, risk and vulnerability assessments, and incident response.
- Key findings from Fortinet's collaborative security fabric to help close those gaps.
- How Fortinet and Tenable can integrate to audit your configurations and reduce the time to attack detection.
- Implement security frameworks like NIST Cyber Security Frameworks (CSF) in your organization.
- Increase your success in communicating with business executives by turning technical data into metrics that are meaningful to them.
November 17, 2016
701 W Glendale Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209